Pale ruby colour with garnet piping, medium layer.
Very expressive with aromas of red fruits and white pepper on the nose…. memories of vanilla, coconut and butter.
On the palate, fine entry and subtle soft flavor to red fruits with slight nuances of wood from the aging in barrel, leaves a long pleasant and elegant memory.
- Variety: 100% Garnacha Tinta
- Vineyards: 60 year old vines, goblet plantation with yields of 4000 kg/Ha, altitude of 700 m.
- Soils: Poor, stony, pebbly soils.
- Ageing: 8 months in 225 l American oak barrels , malolactic fermentation in barrels
- Vintage bottles: 1200
- Alcoholic strength: 14.5º.
- pH: 3,3
- Acidity: 6.5g/L
SEE TASTING SHEET