Straw yellow color, bright. Very expressive nose with aromas of stone fruits and white flowers… hints of melon. On the palate, fine and subtle entry, elegant and mineral flavor, notes of stone fruit with slight hints of vanilla and yeast from aging on lees in barrels, leaving a long and pleasant memory.
- Variety: 100% Malvasia Castellana
- Vineyards: Vines between 60 and 80 years old, goblet plantation with yields of 3500 kg/Ha, altitude of 700 m.
- Soils: Poor, sandy soils with subway clays.
- Ageing: 6 months in 225 liter French oak barrels.
- Vintage bottles: 2000
- Alcoholic strength: 13.5º.
- pH: 3.1
- Acidity: 6.5 g/L
SEE TASTING SHEET